Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Parsnip and Pancetta Tagliatelle with Parmesan and Butter
- 12 slices of pancetta or dry-cured smoked streaky bacon
- 1 handful of fresh rosemary, thyme or summer savory, leaves picked
- 4 good knobs of butter
- 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and finely sliced
- 2 parsnips, peeled, halved and finely sliced lengthways
- 455g/1lb dried tagliatelle
- 3 good handfuls of grated Parmesan cheese
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 825kcal (41%)|
|Total Fat 38g (58%)|
|Saturated Fat 17g (86%)|
|Cholesterol 76mg (25%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 93g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|