Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Parsnip and Hazelnut Gratin with Bacon
- 4 ounces bacon slices, chopped
- 2 pounds parsnips (about 11 medium), peeled, trimmed, thinly sliced lengthwise
- 1/2 cup hazelnuts, chopped, toasted, divided
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1 cup low-salt chicken broth
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh sage
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?