Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Parsnip and Fennel Soup With Dill
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 leeks (white and light green parts), sliced into half-moons
- 2 medium parsnips, peeled and cut into 14-inch pieces
- 1 large bulb fennel, cored and cut into 14-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 dry white wine
- 5 cups pound Yukon gold potatoes, peeled and cut into 12-inch pieces
- 1 low-sodium vegetable or chicken broth
- 2 small baguette, split horizontally
- 1/4 cup ounces grated Gruyre or Swiss cheese (12 cup)
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?