Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Parsnip & pancetta tagliatelle with parmesan & butter
- 8 slices higher-welfare pancetta or dry-cured smoked streaky bacon
- 1 handful fresh rosemary, thyme or summer savory, leaves picked
- 1 good knob butter
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and finely sliced
- 2 parsnips, peeled and finely sliced
- 455 g dried tagliatelle
- 1 good handful Parmesan cheese, grated
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?