Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Parsnip, Yam, and Watercress Chowder
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 4 cups 1/2-inch cubes peeled parsnips (about 4 large)
- 1 1/2 cups chopped onion (about 1 large)
- 3 cups (or more) low-salt chicken broth
- 1 cup chopped peeled Granny Smith apple (about 1 medium)
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 1/2 cups 1/2-inch cubes peeled yam (red-skinned sweet potato; about 1 large)
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground nutmeg
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 4 cups watercress sprigs (tops of 2 bunches)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?