Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Parsnip Spice Cake with Ginger Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon plus 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup canola oil or vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract, divided
- 2 cups (packed) shredded peeled parsnips (about 3 large)
- 1/2 cup walnuts, toasted, chopped
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 2 teaspoons grated peeled fresh ginger
- 3 cups (about 12 ounces) powdered sugar
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?