Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Parsnip Soup with Corned Beef and Cabbage
- 3 (1/8-inch-thick) slices cooked corned beef (4 ounces), fat trimmed, chopped (3 tablespoons reserved, divided)
- 2 Turkish bay leaves
- 2 large parsnips (about 13 ounces), peeled, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups chopped onions
- 3 cups (or more) low-salt chicken broth
- 3 large savoy cabbage leaves, center ribs removed
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?