Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Parsnip, Potato, and Turnip Purée
- 6 tablespoons butter, divided
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/4 cups finely chopped onion
- 1 1/2 pounds parsnips, peeled, cut into 1/2- to 3/4-inch cubes
- 1 1/2 pounds russet potatoes, peeled, cut into 1/2- to 3/4-inch cubes
- 1 pound turnips, peeled, cut into 1/2-to 3/4-inch cubes
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons (1 ounce) cream cheese
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh dill, divided
- 1/2 cup panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?