Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Parsnip-Leek Soup with Lump Crab
- 1 pound parsnips, peeled and cut into medium-size pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (not extra-virgin)
- 1 1/2 cups (about 1 large) chopped leeks, white and light-green parts only
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme or lemon thyme, divided
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 3 cups low-sodium chicken or vegetable stock, divided
- 1/4 cup heavy cream (optional)
- 1 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 pound lump crabmeat
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?