Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Parsley Hummus for Cauliflower Crudités
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 cup (packed) fresh parsley leaves
- 1 (15-ounce) can garbanzo beans (chickpeas), drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons tahini (sesame seed paste)*
- 2 tablespoons Asian sesame oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Mix of purple, white, and green cauliflower, cut into florets
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?