Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Parsley, Celery Leaf, and Jicama Salad
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons rice vinegar (not seasoned)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 pound jicama, peeled and cut into thin matchsticks
- 3 cups flat-leaf parsley leaves (from 2 bunches)
- 2 cups celery leaves (from about 2 bunches)
- 6 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups radish sprouts (from a 3-ounces package)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?