Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Parsley-Pistachio Rice Salad
- 1/2 cup basmati rice
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon coarse grained mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint leaves
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup chopped pistachio nuts
- 1/4 cup chopped pitted kalamata olives
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 19.8g|
|Saturated Fat 2.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 25.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|