Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 4 tbsp butter
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp peeled, grated fresh ginger
- 1 large fresh hot red or green chile, seeded and minced
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 4 tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 8 large eggs
- 2 tbsp whole milk
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 280kcal (14%)|
|Total Fat 22g (34%)|
|Saturated Fat 11g (53%)|
|Cholesterol 454mg (151%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 8g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|