Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Parmesean French Fries
- Peanut oil for deep-frying
- 3 pounds russet potatoes, peeled
- Finely ground sea salt, preferably gray salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 ounces Parmesan cheese, cut into shavings with a vegetable peeler
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh Italian (flat-leaf) parsley
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 351kcal (18%)|
|Total Fat 24g (37%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (25%)|
|Cholesterol 6mg (2%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 30g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|