Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Parmesan-baked ricotta with tomato, olive & basil salad
- 3 x 250g/9oz tubs ricotta
- 2 eggs
- 100g Parmesan (or vegetarian alternative), finely grated
- 4 large tomatoes - a mix of colours looks good
- handful good-quality black olives , stones removed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- tsp caster sugar
- 1 garlic clove , crushed
- small bunch basil , leaves only
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?