Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Parmesan and Parsley Biscuits
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) chilled unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley or chives
- 1 cup (or more) chilled whole milk
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?