Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Parmesan and Leek Sourdough Stuffing
- 1 loaf sourdough bread, cubed (about 10 oz)
- 6 leeks, cut in half and sliced (white and pale green parts only)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 bunch green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 eggs, whisked
- 1 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- 2 cups chicken or turkey stock
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste
Directions:View on Whats Gaby Cooking
Why don't we display directions?