Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Parmesan Shortbread with Fennel and Sea Salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 cups all-purpose flour plus more
- 1 cup finely grated Parmesan (about 2 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon fennel seeds
- 1 teaspoon Maldon sea salt or other coarse salt
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?