Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast (from a 1/4-ounce package)
- 1 teaspoon mild honey or sugar
- 2/3 cup warm milk (105115F), divided
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour plus 2 tablespoon for sprinkling
- 1 1/4 cups grated (with a rasp) Parmigiano-Reggiano (1 1/3 ounces)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 large eggs
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into tablespoon pieces and softened
- 1 tablespoon water
- Equipment: a stand mixer fitted with paddle attachment
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?