Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Parmesan Pork Cutlets
- 1 pork tenderloin (about 1 pound)
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) grated Parmesan
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 cups arugula, rinsed and dried
- 2 tomatoes, sliced into wedges
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, quartered
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?