Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Parmesan Polenta with Roasted Summer Veggies and Vodka Cream Sauce
- 1 yellow summer squash, sliced into half discs
- 1 zucchini, sliced into half discs
- 1 bell pepper (any color), sliced into thin strips
- 1/2 c. cherry tomatoes
- Olive Oil
- 3 c. chicken broth
- 1 T. butter
- 1 c. cornmeal (polenta)
- 1/4 c. grated Parmesan
- Salt and pepper
- 1 T. olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 c. diced onion
- 2 c. diced tomatoes (whatever is fresh and sweet)
- 1/3 c. vodka
- 1/2 c. half and half
- 1/4 c. fresh basil, chopped
- 2 T. fresh oregano, chopped
- Salt and Pepper
Directions:View on Back to Her Roots
Why don't we display directions?