Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Parmesan Kaiser Rolls Recipe
- 1 (1/4-ounce) packet active dry yeast (2 1/4 teaspoons)
- 1 cup tepid water (105F to 110F)
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese , grated on the small holes of a box grater
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon nonhydrogenated vegetable shortening
- 2 large egg whites
- 3 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 2 cups ice cubes
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?