Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Parmesan Herb Bread
- 2 cups warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 2 tablespoons margarine, softened
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 4 1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/20 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 2.1g|
|Saturated Fat 0.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 23.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|