Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Parmesan Egyptian Rice Koftas
- For the Egyptian rice kofta , simply we need :
- 500g meat , minced
- 1 cup rice , blended and sifted ( flour )
- 1 binch of cilantro , chopped
- 1 binch of parsley , chopped
- 1 binch of dill , chopped
- 1 onion , chopped
- salt, pepper and nutmeg
- for the sauce :
- 500g of boiled , de-chaff and crushed tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon tomato sauce
- 1 binch of basil leaves , finelly chopped
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- salt , pepper and nutmeg
- 1 broth cube .
- 2 tablespoons butter
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?