Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Parmesan Chicken Cutlets
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 tablespoon mustard powder
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- 4 small skinless, boneless chicken cutlets (about 1 1/2 pounds total), pounded to 1/4-inch thickness
- 8 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 lemon, halved
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?