Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 (5-oz) skinless boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 1/2 English muffins (not sandwich-size)
- 3/4 cup finely grated Parmigiano-Reggiano (1 1/2 oz)
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- Parchment paper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 269kcal (13%)|
|Total Fat 10g (15%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (21%)|
|Cholesterol 107mg (36%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|