Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Parmesan Celery Salad
- 8 large celery stalks, stripped of strings
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan, plus more for topping
- 1 1/2 cups / 10 oz / 285 cooked cannellini or garbanzo beans, heated
- 3 tablespoons currants (or golden raisins)
- 1/2 cup / 1 1/2 oz / 40 g sliced almonds, deeply toasted
- sea salt or
- homemade celery salt
- freshly chopped herbs (or herb flowers), or reserved celery leaves
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?