Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Parmesan Bread Pudding with Broccoli Rabe and Pancetta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 medium bunch broccoli rabe (rapini), trimmed, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt plus more
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper plus more
- 6 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- 1/2 pound country-style white bread, cut into 1-inch pieces (about 8 cups)
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons finely grated Parmesan
- 6 thin slices pancetta (Italian bacon)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?