Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Parmesan-Panko Asparagus Spears
- 2 egg whites
- 1 1/2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 cups panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 pound fresh asparagus spears, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, or more if needed
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15.5g|
|Saturated Fat 3.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 43.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|