Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Parmesan-Crusted Veal Chops Finished with Lemon and Capers
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup freshly made fine dried bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon water
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 4 veal chops, each about 6 ounces and ½ inch thick
- 5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- juice of 2 lemons (about 1/3 cup)
- 3 tablespoons capers, rinsed and drained
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 567kcal (28%)|
|Total Fat 37g (56%)|
|Saturated Fat 11g (53%)|
|Cholesterol 200mg (67%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 18g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|