Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Parmesan-Crusted Chicken and Asparagus with Sauce Maltaise
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) butter, divided
- 3 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons salt honey Dijon mustard
- 2 cups panko (Japanese breadcrumbs; about 3 1/2 ounces)
- 1 1/2 cups grated Parmesan cheese (about 4 1/2 ounces)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 skinless boneless chicken breast halves, butterflied
- 1 large bunch watercress, thick stems trimmed
- Asparagus with Sauce Maltaise (click for recipe)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?