Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Parmesan-Black Pepper Arborio Rice Pilaf
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 cups arborio rice, rinsed in a colander until water runs clear
- 1 quart low-sodium chicken broth
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- Salt, to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5.4g|
|Saturated Fat 2.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 47.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|