Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Parma-Wrapped Chicken with Mediterranean Vegetables
- 1/2 pound baby red potatoes, cut in half
- 1 zucchini, halved lengthwise and cut into 1 inch slices
- 1 red onion, cut into 1/2-inch thick wedges
- 2 red bell peppers, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 (5 ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 4 (1/2 ounce) slices thinly sliced prosciutto di Parma
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/2 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 27.1g|
|Saturated Fat 6.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 41.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 7.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|