Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Parcel-poached salmon with herby mayonnaise
- 2 salmon fillets , about 1.5kg/3lb 5oz each
- olive oil , for greasing
- 1 lemon , sliced
- 1 bunch dill , chopped
- small fennel bulb , thinly sliced
- 6 tbsp white wine
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 450ml rapeseed or sunflower oil
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 6 tbsp herbs , such as chervil, chives, dill, parsley and tarragon, finely chopped
- 1 cucumber , sliced into long thin strips with a potato peeler
- chopped dill
- lemon cheeks
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?