Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Paprika, Pork, and Potato Stew
- 4 medium-size boiling potatoes (about 1 pound)
- 4 medium-size white turnips (about 1 pound)
- 1 to 1½ pounds boneless pork shoulder or picnic shoulder
- 1 onion
- 2 bell peppers, preferably red
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds
- ½ cup to 2 cups beef broth or water (depending on type of pressure cooker you own)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 bunch fresh dill or mint (optional)
- Plain yogurt or sour cream (optional)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 280kcal (14%)|
|Total Fat 4g (7%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (5%)|
|Cholesterol 62mg (21%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 36g|
|Dietary Fiber 7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|