Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Paprika Pork Cobbler
- 1lb diced pork
- 1oz flour, seasoned
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 large onion peeled and chopped
- 8oz carrots
- 7oz can toms
- good squirt tom puree
- 2 tsp paprika
- 2 pint pork or chicken stock (I used 2 Knorr chicken stock pots)
- 8oz self raising flour
- good pinch of salt
- good pinch of black pepper
- a good pinch of mixed herbs if so desired
- milk to bind
- 2oz cheddar cheese if so desired
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?