Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 8 chicken thighs with skin and bones (2 1/4 lb)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups finely chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 (14-oz) can whole tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 cup chicken broth or water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons all-purpose flour stirred together with 1 tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoons sour cream, plus additional for serving
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- Egg noodles or rice (optional)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 430kcal (21%)|
|Total Fat 30g (46%)|
|Saturated Fat 8g (41%)|
|Cholesterol 145mg (48%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 9g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|