Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pappardelle with Zucchini, Roasted Tomatoes and Fresh Rosemary
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 1 pint grape or cherry tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Coarse salt
- 16 ounces papparedelle
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into matchsticks (about 2 inches by 1/4 inch)
- leaves from two fresh rosemary sprigs, chopped
- Freshly grated parmesan
- Directions1. Lightly toast pine nuts in a small dry skillet over medium heat until golden brown. Transfer to small bowl and set aside.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?