Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pappardelle with Wild Mushrooms
- 6 ounces fresh wild mushrooms, such as shiitake or chanterelle, or a combination
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 6 large cloves garlic, chopped
- 6 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley leaves
- 2/3 cup chicken stock
- Salt and freshly milled black pepper to taste
- 1½ tablespoons salt, for cooking pasta
- 1 pound fresh or dried pappardelle, fettucine, or tagliatelle
- Freshly grated parmigiano, for the table (optional)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 691kcal (35%)|
|Total Fat 29g (45%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (21%)|
|Cholesterol 1mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 90g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|