Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pappardelle with Pancetta, Broccoli Rabe, and Pine Nuts
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled, flattened
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 ounces thinly sliced pancetta, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1 large bunch broccoli rabe (also called rapini; generous 1 pound), stems sliced 1/2 inch thick, tops cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 cup water
- 1 8.8-ounce package dried pappardelle pasta
- 1 cup freshly grated Pecorino Romano cheese, plus additional for serving
- 1/2 cup pine nuts, toasted
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?