Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pappardelle with Escarole
- 1 tablespoon garlic-infused olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried crushed chiles
- 16–18 cups roughly sliced escarole
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 cup water
- 1 lb egg pappardelle
- ½ cup chopped parsley
- ½ cup flaked Parmesan cheese
- salt to taste
- 1 long red chile, deseeded and finely chopped, optional
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 397kcal (20%)|
|Total Fat 6g (9%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (10%)|
|Cholesterol 7mg (2%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 63g|
|Dietary Fiber 7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|