Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pappardelle with Asparagus, Walnuts, and Speck
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 3 fresh sage leaves
- ½ pound asparagus tips, cut in half and boiled until just tender
- ½ pound mascarpone cheese
- 2-4 tablespoons whole milk
- ¼ pound walnuts, minced
- 1/3 pound speck, cut into cubes
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Soybean oil (or other mild-flavored oil) for the pasta water
- ¾ pound pappardelle
- Freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 687kcal (34%)|
|Total Fat 48g (73%)|
|Saturated Fat 21g (104%)|
|Cholesterol 100mg (33%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 48g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|