Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pappardelle with Arugula and Prosciutto
- 1/2 pound pappardelle or fettuccine
- Kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 leeks, white and pale greens only, halved lengthwise, thinly sliced crosswise
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon zest plus more for serving
- 1 bunch arugula, thick stems trimmed, leaves torn (about 4 cups)
- 1/3 cup finely grated Parmesan plus more for serving
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 ounces prosciutto, torn into 1-inch pieces
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?