Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pappardelle With Cabbage, Prosciutto, and Sage
- 8 ounces pappardelle or some other wide pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1/2 kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 cup head Savoy cabbage, quartered, cored, and sliced (8 cups)
- 1/4 pound low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons sliced prosciutto, cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?