Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pappardelle With Beef and Mushroom Rag
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound beef chuck, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 large onion, chopped
- 4 carrots, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic cloves, smashed
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 cups tomato paste
- 1 15-ounce low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 pound can crushed tomatoes
- 12 ounces assorted mushrooms (such as button, cremini, and shiitake), sliced
- 1/2 cup pappardelle or fettuccine
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?