Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pappa al Pomodoro
- 1 28-ounce can diced tomatoes with juice
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ cup finely chopped fresh basil leaves, plus 4 to 6 leaves for garnish
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh sage leaves, plus 4 to 6 leaves for garnish
- 4 cups vegetable or chicken broth
- 1½ pounds country-style bread, cut into 2-inch cubes
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- ¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese for garnish
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 513kcal (26%)|
|Total Fat 15g (22%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (16%)|
|Cholesterol 8mg (3%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 77g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|