Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Papaya with Shrimp and Yogurt-Dill Dressing
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- ¼ cup mayonnaise, preferably homemade or high-quality store-bought
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Sea or kosher salt, to taste
- 1 pound medium cooked shrimp
- 1 ripe papaya, peeled, and sliced into about 16 (1-inch) strips, (reserve some of the seeds)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 279kcal (14%)|
|Total Fat 14g (22%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (16%)|
|Cholesterol 234mg (78%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 11g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|