Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Papaya and Arugula Salad
- 1 package (5 to 6 ounces) arugula (about 6 loosely packed cups)
- 3 cups cubed ripe papaya (½-inch or bite-size chunks half of 1 large or 2 small papayas)
- 8 to 12 pitted kalamata olives
- ¼ cup finely slivered red onion
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 or 3 tablespoons walnut oil or olive oil
- Juice of ½ lime or lemon (about 1 tablespoon; optional)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 102kcal (5%)|
|Total Fat 8g (12%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (4%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 8g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|