Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Papaya Spring Rolls with Peanut Sauce
- 1/2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 tablespoons unseasoned rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons hot chili paste (such as sambal oelek)*
- 24 6-inch-diameter rice paper rounds
- 24 large fresh basil leaves
- 48 large fresh mint leaves
- 1 1/2 large firm but ripe papayas, halved lengthwise then crosswise, seeded, peeled, cut crosswise into 1/2-inch-thick strips
- 1 unpeeled English hothouse cucumber, cut into1/4-inch-thick 2 1/2-inch-long strips
- 48 small fresh cilantro sprigs
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?