Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 8 medium golden potatoes boiled, peeled and sliced in rounds
- 2 hard-cooked egg whites
- 4 jumbo fresh black olives sliced (not the canned variety)
- Romaine lettuce leaves washed and dried
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley minced
- 12 ounces Philadelphia brand cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper paste (or more to taste)
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk (or less)
- 3 TBS vegetable oil
- 3 hard cooked eggs
- 1/2 white onion quartered
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?